Pages

CTMH and MME Together...Again

I just love the way My Minds Eye patterned papers work with Close To My Heart colors.  I've slowly gathered a little collection of 6" x 6" MME paper pads to use with all my CTMH supplies.  And I must say, access to a large variety of coordinating patterned papers makes me a very, very happy camper.  Plus, the smaller size of the pad gives me very little in the way of scraps.  :-)


Here's a card I made today with a stamp from CTMH's Art Philosophy stamp sets. 




I stamped it three times in Chocolate ink on three different papers before cutting and punching out the shape--layering it with mounting tape for dimension.




A little sponging with Juniper and Sunset softened a few edges.  Then, patterned paper is layered on Juniper and Colonial White.  Two, wooden CTMH buttons (threaded with Ecru DMC thread) balance the card.


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look!

Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful card! I love that you stamped on the patterned paper and fussy cut/popped it out in the middle. Gives it a whole new look!

luv2srap said...

Love how the pattern paper is in the middle